Emily
Watching American Idol and now kinda get annoyed at the cheeziness sometimes.  I haven't watched it in like 3 years probably because of that.  Cheese, cheese, cheese.  Blech!!!!

Well, I am psyched to say that I have 8 (almost 9!) new choir students for next semester!  INSANITY!  I am so excited!  Some of these are kids that I've been trying to get to join since the beginning of the year.  I even have 4 new guys!  1 girl is still on the edge of joining, she said she was going to her counselor to change her schedule today...so we'll see if she pulled through with it!  YAHOO!!

Anyway, if you want to read something funny, check out this blog: Sleep Talkin' Man.  I found it yesterday as a blog of note, and T and I were nearly rolling on the floor we were laughing so hard!!!  My sister got a pretty big kick out of it too, you should check it out!!!

(Apparently I have decided it necessary to end each of the preceding paragraphs with copious amounts of exclamation points; it's like I'm subconsciously compensating for my lack of physical energy.)

I wish I had some crazy great story to tell you, or some pretty pictures to post, but I just don't.  I think that means it's time to stop.

G'night all.
1 Response
  1. Mikalah Says:

    I checked out that blog- what a hoot! =)

    I know- I always thought Celadon was green too! Maybe because it kind of sounds like "celery"? It does have some green in it, but in sunlight it looks blue.

    Congrats on the choir! I know how hard it is to get guys to join, so woohoo for you!


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...