Emily


Yum.  I made this last night for dinner, straight from the Better Homes and Garden cookbook.  It was low-fat AND pretty easy.  Not only that, but I used the broiler on the oven for the first time!  (I had to get T to show me how to do it, but it worked!)  I also added a bit of lime juice to the rice steamer so we had lime-infused sicky rice!  MMMM!  Served with a bit 'o salsa and some corn.  How festive.  This dish matches my living room...haha!  Here's to a delish dinner with a lovely hubby!

So I'm beginning to think that the Wii Fit's scale isn't exactly accurate.  I'm pretty sure there's no way that I can loose 4 pounds in a day and gain 5 pounds back the next day.  Is that even possible?  They say on the game that your weight can fluctuate up to 2 pounds per day, but 5??!!!  Silly.  I've been working out at least 5 times for the last 2 weeks, eating healthier and still haven't lost any weight, according to Wii.  Well, in any case, I am developing a new appreciation for running.  That is, running in place.  My new fav workout is the "free run."  I can watch TV while the little speaker on the remote keeps track of my time and tells me I'm "keeping a good pace."  I doubt that, but still...watching TV is more entertaining than watching my Mii run on screen.

That's about it...for now.
1 Response
  1. Mikalah Says:

    That is my favorite cookbook! I love it. However, I did just try making the fudge brownies and they are gross. Just FYI. =)


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...