Emily
Oh, what a lovely day to live fabulously!

I made myself come home from school today and work out right away.  It was a really good feeling, and I was exhausted afterwards, so what did I do?  Took a 2 hour nap and made blueberry waffles!  Yum!  Apparently I couldn't think of anything better to make for dinner and it just seemed like a waffle kind of night, I guess!

T received 2 secondary applications from 2 osteopathic schools today.  So exciting!  We still haven't heard back from USD yet, and we're still really pulling for that one to come through, but it would be nice to have a choice of what schools to go to, you know??  Anyway, one of the schools is in Chicago and the other is somewhere in Colorado.  I wouldn't mind either place, but Sioux Falls would be our top choice, I think!

We've spent the rest of the evening playing Wii again.  I create high recrods, T destroys them.  That's just the way the cookie crumbles, I guess!  Haha.  Our new favorite game is the slalom skiing and ski jumping on Wii Fit.  So glad the ski jumping isn't real, can you imagine what that would actually be like?

I'm excited!  Tomorrow T is coming to choir to take formal pics of Concert Choir so we can include it on our fancy schmancy programs when we go to SDSU.  We're getting big thick programs made with metallic ink and everything!  I want them to know that we're a big deal.  ;)  The kids are getting really excited about the performance, and so am I!  We've had really great rehearsals (for the most part, at least) the last 2 days and they're really starting to read music much faster than they used to!  Sight-reading DOES make them better; well, at least the ones who make an honest effort at it.  

Anyway, ciao for now!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...