Emily
You know, one of those cute little things that is pink, fits in your purse and has crazy long battery life?  One of those.  I need one.  It's for your benefit, really, so I can carry it with me all the time and snap pictures of living fabulously.  But alas, I didn't snag T's camera tonight, so I have no pics.  :(  Maybe sissy will let me have her old one.  Maybe...

Tonight was our 6 monthaversary!  T took me out for dinner to our best Italian restaurant where I had "The Portabello."  Chicken, spinach ravioli, and obviously, portobellos in a creamy sauce.  Yum!!!  We had contemplated ordering dessert, and said that if the waitress uttered the words "tiramisu" it was meant to be.  What was the first dessert out of her mouth?  Tiramisu!  Ooooooh, espresso-soaked lady fingers, creamy deliciousness and cocoa powder.....this is the stuff I dream about!  To top it all off, I told our waitress it was our anniversary (left out the 6 month part...) and she gave it to us for free!  I heart free dessert and I heart my hubby!!

We topped off the night by seeing the one-act plays at school.  Oh my kiddos, they're hilarious.  I think going to see a play is waaaaaay more fun when you know the people in it.  I laughed so hard at their antics, especially at the kid who was supposed to be a 2nd grader dressed as a skunk in the school play.  You can imagine the hilarity that ensued...hahaha!  Lots of "spraying," let's leave it at that.

And now, friends, now I will say, "bon nuit" to you and "bonjour," to my cup of tea.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...