Emily
Oh the beauty of a sunny Saturday morning.  I'm on my couch, I have my coffee, and watching White Collar on USA.  T is at work and my only job today is to clean the house, run errands, and find something interesting for dinner.  Optional activities include making a new centerpiece for my table, sewing Michaela's very cool new fleece scarf, and recovering pillows.  Of course, I do have a 3-day weekend to accomplish all of this, which is very cushy!  I think I can spare an hour or two to relax and enjoy my coffee.  Yumm.

I am pretty sure I have the sweetest husband ever.  Last night I came home from work to find a nice bouquet of orange daisies and a wrapped box.  He got me pearl earrings, just because!!!  There was also a card, which I had convinced myself contained Ted's acceptance letter, but alas, I had my hopes up.  My hubby loves me and that's all that matters!  (We're still waiting for a letter...)

We went to a basketball game last night and watch our girls team get creamed, it was pretty great.  Actually, the people sitting in front of us were way more entertaining than the game.  This family had 4 kids, 3 little boys and a girl.  The father just sat there and yelled at the game while the mother chased around the 3 little boys.  They actually got into a fight and the father just waved her off, right in front of us!  I was appalled!  This is why I'm scared to have children.  Not that T would ever shove them off on me like that, but it just seems like the most stressful job ever.  And then I watch a Johnson's baby wash commercial and see that little rolley polley thing sitting in the sink...

Well, I suppose it's time to let the cleaning begin.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...