Emily
Currently watching Ted box the socks off the Wii Boxing Trainer.  Oh, I love you, Wii Fit.

Today was a happy mail day.  Oh the mail we received!  We finally got Christmas presents from Ted's family.  They sent them a long time ago and we were wondering if they magically got lost in the mail somehow, but they arrived!  We also received our Wii Fit, which Ted ordered from Overstock.com for me, as well as a returned Christmas letter and other Wii goodies such as another remote!  Here's the best present that came in the mail by far.  From Ted's mom:


Yes, it is a coach handbag, folks!  LOVE IT!!!!   You can't see it, but the lining is fuschia.  Pretty sure that makes it 10x better.  Yes!

I wish there were more than 24 hours today.  I ended up staying at school an hour longer than I normally do, and that was after going there on Friday to make copies and get my life in order.  What a hectic day!  It's almost solo/ensemble contest, so the kids are actually hunting me down to practice with them.  It's nice to be wanted, ain't gonna lie, but it's a pain to not have any time to accomplish stuff I have to do!  I still haven't finished putting together my semester test study guide, which I have to have done by tomorrow.  Ugh.

I'm on the board of directors for the Children's Choir in town, and we had a board meeting tonight.  I think it was the first time I actually opened my mouth at a meeting, probably because I don't have much input on fundraising, rehearsal schedules or the upcoming trip to Ireland.  But, I do have ideas on how to get parents and kids to commit to an activity!  Ha!  Anyway, at least it was a good excuse to eat out at Perkins.  Woo hoo!  (Love the broccoli and cheddar soup!!)

I worked out for a half hour tonight on the Wii, that was pretty crazy, and crazy awesome!  I like the yoga thing and I'm pretty good at balancing, which is fun.  I actually like the aerobics too, because they're really easy and fun to do!  I love how the little audience cheers you on!

I'm exhausted and have to be back at school at 7am for Chamber Choir.  Holy smokes, it's gonna be a long stinkin week.

Ciao!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...