Emily
What is it about winter that makes me perpetually tired?  I come home from work, I'm tired.  I wake up from a nap, I'm tired.  I eat dinner, I'm tired.  What is up with that?!  I've been exercising this week too, so it can't be from lack of activity.  I just feel like after a day of lounging, I should not feel like I've ran a marathon.  I've even been taking my iron pills, so I know I'm not anemic.  Going to the doctor tomorrow to have my blood checked, so maybe I'll ask her.  I honestly think this first week back at school just completely wiped me out!

Anyway, on to more important things.  My cousin got engaged today!  That means a roadtrip with the fam down to Arkansas this summer.  Giddyup!

It was 41 degrees today in Pierre, so T and I decided that it was probably time to take down our Christmas lights.  Amazing that only 2 days ago, the temperature was 50 degrees colder that it was today.  Holy crap, South Dakota.  Insanity.

In other news, T and I finally finished up his secondary applications for med schools.  I just helped him with wording and everything, which lets me feel productive and helpful.  I think T would rather me help him out than do my other act of "helping:" nagging!  The sooner it gets done, the sooner he gets into med school!  Woot!  We've been secretly looking at real estate websites looking for a little house for us to move to next year IF he gets in to USD.  I hate how our future lives hang on the decisions of that little committee.....ugh.  If only we knew already!

T had a little holiday party with his co-workers tonight at his boss' house.  Boring!  I love parties, but this one was just, well, slow.  There were only like 10 people there and all of us "young folk" plopped ourselves in front of the TV and watched the Cardinals/Packers game.  Now, those of you who know me know that in my land the only thing more boring than watching football on TV is watching golf on TV.  Oh well, at least we got to eat ribs and yummy pineapple cake.

The end.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...