Emily
Well, Ted and I did something today that we haven't done together yet.  We went thrifting.  (I know somebody will be shocked to read this!)  Normally a thrift store is the last place you'd look for me on a Saturday afternoon, but I just got the itch for some new sconces for our bedroom today.  We found some!  They're wrought iron little curly-ques and they're perfect!  (We still had to check out the other thrift store too, just in case I found something I liked better, naturally.)

Currently T and I are sitting on our couch tapitty-tapping away, him on his med school apps and I on blog. Yup.  He has 18 essays to write for one school.  Holy cow, that's a lot of essays.

T cooked pepper steak for dinner tonight!  Oh Lord, thank you for giving me a man who cooks!!!!  It was marinated perfectly in tangy teriyaki sauce, and delivered on a bed of sticky rice.  YUM.

Now it's off for an evening with Bond.  James Bond.
1 Response
  1. Mikalah Says:

    I am simply shocked. Now I am just sad you don't live closer so we could go thrifting together. =)

    Just be careful- it's addicting!


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...