Emily
Per Michela's request, here are some more pics of my house.  First, the kitchen.  There's a half bath behind the closed door, it's also our laundry room.


Next is the dining room.  It sits right behind our red couch, which I posted yesterday.  I swapped out the ugly old vertical blinds for two red tablecloths that serve as curtains.Next up is our bedroom, we got all new bedroom furniture from our parents after our wedding.  We LOVE it!  This room is still lacking a bit of wall art, but it's getting there!

And last but not least is our office/music room.

And, my cute little piano:



Well, there you have it folks, our little house.  I'm too cold to take a picture of the outside of it right now, so you'll have to wait for spring for that one.  If only we could paint our walls, Michela, if only!

Today T and I went to see Sherlock Holmes.  I highly recommend it!  Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law make an excellent pair!  So funny!  I liked it much better than the book.  Go.  See. It.

Oh I had so many things I was going to post about today but now I'm just too tired!  I guess I spent most of my day doing laundry after laundry after laundry, and while I waited for the laundry, I hung out with Harry Potter on my red couch.  (I'm in the middle of The Deathly Hallows and I can't put it down!)

We did make Swedish Meatballs for dinner tonight, which was quite a tasty culinary adventure.  Neither of us had made it before, and we had to sort of improvise for our lack of fresh parsley.  I'd say we came out okay for our first shot at it!

I suppose that's all for today.  Enjoy the pics!


3 Responses
  1. Mikalah Says:

    Yay! Thanks for posting! I love your little place. =) I just bought a clavinova-type piano too and I love it. They are so much more space-efficient (and sound proof for apartments/condos). I know, it sucks to not be able to paint! But I think you've done a really good job of bringing lots of color in. It looks very warm and homey.


  2. Natalie Says:

    You forgot to talk about that lovely picture of you and I on your piano. That is the best touch I think :)


  3. Natalie Says:

    OH and in order to post a comment on my blog, I realized that when it gives you the funky word to type, you have to click on the phrase above it "word verification" or whatever. Then it'll give you a little text box to type it in. At least that's what I have to do for you.


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...