Emily
About a month ago I found a treasure in a thrift store:


I loved the cute retro starbursts and had to have it.  Then, I decided it needed a friend:


This is actually from the same line of cake carriers, from what I can tell.  The little blotchy things are actually the same little starbursts from the first carrier!  I about flipped out when T and I found this one at an antique store.  Then, I decided to make it a party!

(This one also had a matching breadbox, but alas, there just isn't room in my tiny kitchen!)




Yup, so there's a cake carrier party on my soffit!


Now you know why they're all sitting on books.  They were too short behind the molding on my soffit and you couldn't see them!  Books apparently make great pedestals, didn't you know?


0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...