Emily
For Valentine's Day, I got T tickets to see our local hockey team, the Stampede.  T LOVES hockey and hasn't been to a game since he lived in Minneapolis, so I decided to surprise him with some sweet tickets to tonight's game.


Yes, I wore my hat the entire game, and I was wishing that I would have brought a blanket.  Luckily I wore my boots.  I am a wimp when it comes to cold, it's true.  The Stampede won 6-2.  Woo woo!  We had a great time.  Actually, I enjoyed it way more that I thought I would!


In other news, I was out at a Show Choir competition on Saturday which is why I didn't blog.  But hey, we made finals and landed 3rd place!  This is VERY exciting for us, because the choirs that got 1st and 2nd definitely deserved it.  Go team.

And that, folks, was my weekend.  All that plus an epic 3-hour nap, necessitated by aforementioned Show Choir Competition.  Ugh.  Time to face another week!
Labels: , | edit post
1 Response
  1. Mikalah Says:

    That's awesome, congrats on placing! =)


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...