Emily
I didn't have school yesterday so I decided to get down with my domestic self.  I had adventures in the kitchen!  Allow me to share with you.

First of all, do you know of this fabulous website called Supercook?  You enter in all of the ingredients you already have and it searches a bunch of recipe websites for recipes to make!  It even has a feature where you can highlight an ingredient you know you want to use and it will focus on that ingredient.  (I highlighted chicken, for example.)  I've used this website several times for ideas but I've never actually made anything until yesterday.  It was all very exciting!



While searching through the approximately 2,000 recipes it returned, I found this beauty:  Baked Paprika-Parmesan Chicken.  Oh my dear goodness, it was HEAVENLY!!!



Then I decided to be super-ambitious and make a dessert too!  We had seriously about 3 bags of frozen blueberries in our freezer (guess who likes blueberries in her waffles?!) and so I decided to give this recipe a try:  Blueberry Upside-Down Cake.  Oh my goodness, not only did this smell delicious, it tasted even better!  There is nothing better than hot blueberries straight out of the oven.  Mmmmm.


Seriously.  I'm almost drooling just thinking about it again...I might have to go get a piece!

Did I mention that it's even more delectable with a dollop of whipped cream?!
Labels: , , , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Mikalah Says:

    You are adorable, and that cake looks delicious! Yum yum! So glad you are back to blogging again. =)


  2. Emily Says:

    eeee! Thanks Mikalah! I forgot how much fun it is!!!


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...