Emily
Today was foggy and gray.  Yesterday was foggy and gray.  I am so sick of winter, I can barely stand it!  The Student Senate actually held an "I Hate Snow Day" last week where everybody dressed in summer clothes and played outdoor games in the atrium during lunch.  Now thats a dress-up day that I completely support!  I donned my fuschia sun dress (with a little cardigan, naturally), painted my toenails to match, and dug out my polka dot flip flops.  What a happy day, despite my freezing toes!

Example: SNOW up to your chest!

This is my sister on V-Day.  Yes, the snow was really that high.  Oy.

Example 2:  you can't drive anywhere to relieve your cabin fever because of the SNOW.
I took this picture driving back to Pierre after Valentine's Day.  I was supposed to leave the day before, but couldn't.  Guess why?  Blowing SNOW.  UGH.  I think 2010 wins for Worst Winter EVER.

Forgive my rant, I'm really wishing I lived somewhere else right now.
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...