Emily
I was soooo not looking forward to doing laundry and cleaning my house this weekend.  I have yet to finish the cleaning part, but don't worry, I still have a day and a half of weekend left!  Most of all, I was dreading the overflowing sink of ginormous pots and pans awaiting me.  Then, I remembered these!


They're called gloveables and T's mom got them for me for my birthday.  It's much more fun to do loads of dishes when you have fun accessories to help and keep your hands silky soft!  (I just did an exfoliating sugar scrub this morning....)  I donned my gloveables, lit my all-time favorite candle:


and put on my favorite Pandora station (based on Debussy, Ravel, and Britten), and dug into my mountain of Calphalon.  I almost forgot that I hate doing dishes!

By the way, these were taken with my new svelte cherry red camera.  Not too shabby, eh?

Currently waiting for the tsunami to hit Hawaii.  Watching live feed on Fox News...
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...