Emily
I'm sick of people not being able to leave comments on here.  Stupid template.  Grrrr.

Will you do me a favor?  If you try to leave a comment and are unable to, will you send me an e-mail?  Just a note to say, "hey, this new template doesn't work either" would suffice!  emsensei{at}gmail{dot}com.  Julia from Hooked On Houses stopped by and couldn't leave a comment.  (I about threw up when I saw she e-mailed me instead!)  I'm such a dork...to be e-mailed by Julia!  My hero!

Okay, it's voting time.  I went thrifting today and brought home some treasures and found two awesome pieces that need rescuing:

an awesome dresser:
and an equally (if not more) awesome desk:


The thought had occurred to me to make this into a vanity somehow.  What a treasure!  We might have to pick it up on our way out of town tomorrow...tee hee.  

Okay so which do you like better?  Which piece deserves a new life?

Happy Easter everyone!  

6 Responses
  1. Emily Says:

    check check...1.2.3..


  2. Natalie Says:

    commented comment comment


  3. Mikalah Says:

    Oooh- I like both but I love your idea for a vanity! It did take me a while to figure out your comments thing before, it was quirky but it seemed to work for me. Unless you just haven't been getting all my comments... =)


  4. Emily Says:

    @ Michela- what did you have to do before to get it to comment? Is it the same now or did it change??



  5. Anonymous Says:

    check check


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...