Emily
We had a lovely Easter weekend.  A very busy and crazy weekend, but a lovely one nonetheless.  We got to see T's family, and we haven't seen them since Thanksgiving due to the ginormous winter storm over Christmas.  That, and T's mom winters in Florida.  Yup, FLORIDA.  We have some big news to share too, but we're not quite ready to share it yet.  Don't even ask: I'm not pregnant.  I know that was the first thing that popped into your mind.....ha!

Remember the little blue desk that I posted about here?  Well, we were hoping to go get it today, but alas, it was gone.  T went to pick it up when the store opened this morning, and apparently there were like 30 people lined up to get in the store!  Can you believe that?  30 people to get into the thrift store!!  They must restock on Mondays when they're closed.  That's the only thing I can figure...

Anyway, T called me from the store and said that he found this little guy for half the price:



For $12, it's not a bad deal!  I told him to grab it and we could sell it on our garage sale for more than $12.


Yes, the top is nasty.



I think it would be really fun to refinish and put glass knobs on it.  What do you think??


0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...