Emily
We're working on a Rachmaninoff piece in choir right now, and we're singing it in Russian.  We had an excellent rehearsal today that just made my heart happy.  It wasn't the best rehearsal ever, but they made music!  I love it when that happens.  I just thought I'd share.

In all our wallowing over med school, we decided to talk to our landlord about getting a cat.  He was pretty reluctant (according to T) but he said yes!  We only have to pay an extra month of rent as a security deposit.  I don't really understand this though, because he told us he was replacing the carpet after we leave.  I suppose he just didn't want the cat stinking up the place too badly.  Whatever.  We promised him we'd get an adult, litterbox-trained kitty.  :D

So, we did what everybody in our shoes would do, we went window shopping for kitties in the middle of a snow/rain storm.

Awww!  I think her name is Kadyn, from what I can tell on the Humane Society See, our local Humane Society is located in a downtown storefront, so when we get bored, we like to go look at the kitties in the window.  They have free reign over the place because all the dogs are in "foster care".

So, I guess we're getting a cat as soon as we can russle up another month's rent!  Ha....ha...ha...
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...