Emily
Wow, what an incredibly normal day.  Normal, except they changed the firewall so now I can access blogland at work!  This could be very dangerous indeed! As I was checking my blog traffic this morning, I got to thinking.  I put up so  many pics of my home, maybe you'd like to see my second home!  Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my choir room.
Yup, here's where the magic happens.  This is my choir room.  



It's true.  The only thing better than singing really is more singing.  I used fabric for my bulletin boards instead of paper, cause it's reusable!  I think I bought it at Mill End Textiles for something like $1 a yard or something.  That solfege chart is my new best friend.  See how famous we are?  Check out the newpaper clippings about us.  Yay publicity!

Well, now you've seen where I take a group of 50 ordinary hormonal teenagers and turn them into something classy and fab!


Let's move to my office.

It's not exactly the corner office, but it's home to me.  I have my piano, my mini fridge, and my plastic composer busts to keep me company.  They help pass the time.



I love that I have a little sneaky window into the choir room.  See my travel posters on the wall?  Always dreaming of some faraway place.  

Hey, I'm making it my new goal to have at least 2 new followers every week.  So, if you're an occasional reader, would you mind leaving a comment and saying hi?   It's nice to make new friends in blogland.  And, if you leave a link to your blog, I promise I'll give it a read!

Happy almost Easter!

Labels: , , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...