Emily
Every time I walk past our console table in the dining room, I smile.  I love the new little vignette!  

T and I picked up this antique Moonstone vase at an antique store a few weeks ago, and when I found this sort of matching candy dish at a thrift store, I just had to have it.  Paired with the sunflowers....ahh, it just makes me smile.
This set also came with mugs, but I just set out my favorite pieces.  Thank you Hobby Lobby clearance. I forgot I had this set in my cupboard until I went scrounging around for serving trays.  Yay for stuff I forgot I had!

I recently started adding splashes of yellow in the dining area.  It all started with a mustard colored tablecloth that matches the yellow chair in our living room.
Then came the funky little yellow dish on far right bookshelf.  (Yeah, I know you can only see half of it...)  Then came the sunflowers, which I usually hate, but they just added to the whole yellow, black and white motif.  I may have a new favorite color scheme, folks!
1 Response
  1. Mikalah Says:

    So cute, and so you! I love that black and white set, it's so classy!


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...