Emily
Spring hasn't fully sprung here yet.  We're still waiting on some stubborn snowdrifts to melt into oblivion.  However, I did get to enjoy some sun on our deck after donning my sweatpants, fleece jacket, and flip flops.

Other exciting spring things:

New tablecloth and centerpiece!  I picked up this vase ages ago at an antique store.  LOVE it now!

Also, picked up this new candleholder for our bathroom:  $8 clearance at Gordmans.  YES!



In other news, the end of 3rd quarter is Friday!  I was telling T tonight, 3rd quarter is the absolute pits.  There's nothing to look forward to, like Thanksgiving or Christmas or summer.  It's just cold, snowy, and bleak.  Monday we'll begin the last quarter of the school year, which tends to FLY by.  I'll be wearing flipflops and sundresses in no time!  Hallelujah!

That's all for now.  Just thought you might like some new pics.  It's been awhile, friends, hasn't it?


0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...