Emily
We had a great barbecue last night for the fourth.  Some of our neighbors came and we also had some old friends from Pierre join us.



Good friends, good food, what more could a girl ask for?  Well, maybe a new flower bed?  Voila!


I love these new day lilies that are grape colored!  I knew when I saw them that they were exactly what I wanted: a splash of color but a hardy plant.  And of course a few hostas to fill everything out.  This took us a LOT longer than the flower bed we did in the front yard, but T was so patient and worked so hard to help me put everything in.  I love my hubby.

So yes, a girl could ask for a new flower bed.  How about an old dresser turned credenza?  Say no more:


Here's the before photo:


All our DVDs, video games, controllers etc, used to go in the black boxes.  Now they fit perfectly in the new credenza.  We even drilled holes in the back of the new drawers and the back of the dresser so all the cords would hang out the back instead of our components cluttering up the top of the credenza.


Yay!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...